WHY ADVERTISE WITH BRADFORD MEANS BUSINESS?
We are the voice of the district’s business community
- Dynamic local business news and comment – updated 24/7
- Partners with key stakeholders in the district
- Delivering your business message to the relevant audiences, in print and online
- Providers of round tables, seminars and workshops which shape and influence the economic policy of the district
- Organisers of the flagship Business Awards for the district
- Champions of the Bradford Bid and City of Culture Bid
- At the forefront of climate change, skills, transport, technology, creative and manufacturing sector news
Our print and digital advertising, editorial opportunities and event sponsorship start from £400 + VAT.
Contact us to discuss your needs:
To discuss rates and special packages for Bradford Means Business, contact our business manager Tim Rogers on 01274 705120, or email email@example.com
For editorial features, contact our production administrator Anne Ward on 01274 705390, or email firstname.lastname@example.org