An introduction to Love Local videos from LOCALiQ Sales Director, Steve Lowe
Whether you are open or not, what can you do NOW to shout about your business, let’s make sure when the lockdown eases customers know who you are, where to find you and why choose you!
The Telegraph & Argus, Bradford Means Business and LOCALiQ all want local businesses to send in a video of them and their business “ In less than 60 seconds tell us about you, your business, what you offer, a message to your customers and to potential new ones”
Each video will sit as part of a ‘connecting local business’ campaign in the T&A, on Bradford Means Business website and their YouTube channel all for FREE, so send us your video now!
Over the next few weeks, we are all sat waiting for businesses to be kick started back into action, so why not take a few minutes to record what you and your business has to offer, whether you are closed and looking forward to welcoming customers back, open behind closed doors or trading as normal, you all have a story to tell and a reason we should use your good and services when it is safe to do so.
Once you’ve sent us your video go and find our Bradford Means Business Facebook page click to attend our ‘Love LOCAL business’ Facebook Event and along with every other business who sends us a video we will create a community of fellow local businesses all sharing their videos too.
The Facebook event will take place on week commencing 22nd February. Supported by editorial coverage in the T&A, Bradford Means Business and our weekly newspapers alongside an online marketing campaign kindly supported by Exa networks and more to follow, so together let’s shout about you and your business and get your customers excited too.
All you need to do is:
- Create your own 60 second video. Ideally film it in your shop, pub or Restaurant to highlight what you offer.
- You could be open, closed, open behind closed doors.
- You could be a tradesman that shares the story of what you do and the work you have done, run a car showroom and more.
- Find our event page on Facebook and click to attend.
- We will put your video on our Bradford Means Business website and YouTube channel.
- We will create a dedicated page on the T&A website for those wanting to have your video seen there too.
- We will create an editorial and advertising campaign to tell the 600k plus readers/visitors of the T&A/Craven Herald/Ilkley Gazette and Keighley News to come to see your video.
- We will run a Facebook event week commencing 22nd February to drive engagement for the Facebook world to find your video too.
TOGETHER we will remind your customers, your potential new customers, family and friends about you and you fantastic business you run and how you can’t wait for lockdown to ease…
Let’s make ready now for when the doors can reopen again and together we can excite your customers, remind yourself what makes you special and create a Bradford Buzz this February.
How to send your video:
- Record on your mobile phone in landscape mode.
- No more than 60 seconds.
- Include: Your name, where you are based, what you do/offer and why we should use you.
- Be smiley, welcoming and yourself.
- Email your video to email@example.com with your contact details including contact telephone number.
- Deadline for videos 15th February at 5pm.
Some video content ideas:
- Showcase your menu or new wines on offer
- The flowers/cakes/clothes you sell
- What you specialise in
- Work you have recently done – the before and after
- A refit work you’ve had done to your place
- How you have been open and busy
- The environment of your shop,
- How social distancing/COVID-19 safe you are when you can reopen
- Any offers you may have planned
Get filming and let’s connect local businesses together…