There’s still time to nominate the best of Bradford in 2023’s Retail, Leisure and Hospitality Awards.
Brought to you by the Telegraph & Argus and LOCALiQ, along with our partners the Bradford BID and The Broadway, the awards will celebrate success and achievement in the sector.
Ian Ward, general manager at The Broadway, said: “We are delighted again to host the 4th Retail, Leisure and Hospitality Awards on 12th November which will celebrate the success of local businesses and individuals.
“At a time when Bradford is building up to the City of Culture 2025 and other exciting projects throughout the City, it is fantastic to be able to recognise the hard work and achievements of the people and venues in the Bradford district.”
People have until the end of September to nominate their chosen businesses and entrepreneurs for 10 categories.
People can apply to the awards by searching bit.ly/retailhospitalityleisure
The categories include:
- Hospitality venue of the year, sponsored by Herald Plastics
- Retailer of the year, sponsored by Mitie
- Beauty salon of the year, sponsored by Kirkgate Centre
- Hotel of the year, sponsored by Sekhon Group
- Customer Service award sponsored by Bradford BID
- Leisure venue of the year sponsored by Bradford at Night
- Team of the year, sponsored by Broadway
- New business of the year, sponsored by Bradford Live
- Rising Star Award, sponsored by Ellandi at the Broadway
- Best established business of the year, sponsored by Bradford Council.