A FREE webinar to help traders market themselves digitally is being hosted by LocaliQ, the T&A’s marketing division.
The free 30-minute webinar will help you get set up for success with a great online presence.
Japinder Aujley and Kelly Sowerby are running the event for all Bradford and Keighley traders at 6pm on Tuesday, July 28.
They say being found online has never been as important as it is now in today’s world but with so many options to be found online it can be a minefield and confusing knowing where to start – which is where they can help.
Topics will cover:
• The importance of a good online presence – recent changes in online behaviours
• Ensuring your Google My Business listing is claimed, accurate and up to date and what this can do for you
• Social media hints and tips – making the most of the right channels
• Q&A with digital marketing experts
• A free website health check to any attendees that already have a site
To register and receive the webinar joining link or for more information email email@example.com or call 07786 681026 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 07720 869373.